Last Tuesday Nutmeg CEO Nick Hungerford gave a presentation at the Annual Members’ Conferen...
Many people have asked me leading questions about Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) in the hope that I might make detrimental comments about them. I have always refused to do so.
Of course, there is no doubt that there are people working in the financial industry – as, indeed, there are in any industry – who do a sub-standard job. And unfortunately, the behaviour and attitudes of a few have sometimes unfairly tarnished the reputation of the advisory community as a whole.
At Nutmeg, however, we believe that there are many brilliant financial advisers, and that they ...
‘Nutmeggers’ often ask us about the content and composition of our investments with regard to specific considerations and matters of importance to them. I thought it would be useful to write a blog to explain how we consider matters such as ethical or other preferences in our investme...
After months of development, Nutmeg is very close to launch. We are busy making sure that our website contains all the information needed to invest.
Last month, Nutmeg presented at Finovate Europe 2012. It was the perfect opportunity to unveil wh...
- Why Nutmeg Loves Working with the Financial Advisory Community
- 6 Questions to Ask Your Financial Adviser
- Nutmeg's Internet Browser Support Policy
- To Save or to Invest?
- Waiting in Vain for a Macroeconomic Policy
- What are the True Implications of Quantitative Easing
- Socially Responsible Investment
- Nutmeg Updates - Our Fee Levels
- What Are The Economics Of An Independent Scotland?
- Where Will Growth Come From?