Overview of role:
We are looking for someone to provide professional, high quality, front line customer-focused support. You will be responsible for dealing with all customer queries in relation to our services, focusing primarily on customers who need help navigating our website or understanding how their money is invested. You will be delivering a service to meet the individual needs of all customers and wherever possible resolving queries at first point of contact, or finding the answer and getting back to the customer.
What you'll need to do:
As our CS Representative, your main responsibilities are to answer inbound enquiries using email, Nutmail, webchat and telephone from prospective and existing customers in relation to Nutmeg and its products and services.
You will need to take ownership for all enquiries that can’t be resolved immediately, giving customers updates regularly on progress to prevent repeat follow ups - logging all interactions efficiently via the customer contact logging software while taking an active role in talking customers through our proposition and seeing them through to conversion and the on boarding processes.
You’ll need to be proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally / from the industry to maintain an informed high quality customer experience. During your interaction with customers you will need to present in a mature, professional manner and really understand their needs and questions and at times empathise when things do not go as well as our customers had hoped - and escalating to management when needed.
Along with taking inbound enquiries, you will need to proactively make outbound calls to customers who have stalled during the sign up and on-boarding process - offering further assistance, providing additional information and asking if they have further queries.
What we are looking for:
Attitude & aptitude are as important as experience – Nutmeg is a dynamic business where talented people who fit naturally with our culture can thrive. We’re looking for a true customer advocate who always thinks about the impact action or inaction may have on our customers.
- Customer Support / Services experience essential
- Financial Services experience
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible approach to working hours – you will be required to work on weekends and public
- holidays during peak periods
- Ability to engage and a genuine desire to help customers
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to empathise and build rapport
- Ability to manage relationships – customers, team members and Executives
- Degree educated and Investment/wealth management experience is desirable but not essential
- Financial qualification is desirable
Inside the Nutmeg Shell
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We use cutting edge technologies and development tools like Mesos and Docker. We brainstorm and work with whiteboards and post-its and collaborate across the entire business to do our jobs – awesomely. We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat- structured and fast-paced. All while making sure we maintain professional (FCA-regulated) standards in everything we do.
We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us.
As a Nutmegger, you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new challenges every day.
We champion our Nutmeggers by providing opportunities for growth, always listening to their ideas and treating everyone equally. We reward our people with great benefits, learning & development and career advancement opportunities, share options and competitive salaries.
We’re building a global billion-pound business and we want people who match our ambition, honesty and integrity. We’re obsessed with customer satisfaction and we strive to deliver services that improve people’s lives. We want people who want to make a difference. Does this sound like your kind of place?
Join a well-funded high-growth business:
- Growing by hundreds of customers per week
- Listed as “one to watch” in the Times Top 100 Small Businesses
- On track to become a top 10 wealth manager in 2017
- Subscribe to Women in Finance - Women make up over 40% of our leadership team.
- Stonewall Diversity Champion
- Series D fundraise completed in 2016, raising over $50m to fuel accelerated growth
- Founded in 2012 by Nick Hungerford and William Todd
- Led by Martin Stead, CEO
- Backed by an impressive array of shareholders who have collectively invested more than £70m, and have been integral to the success of digital giants such as Skype, Hotmail, Facebook, Overture, Klarna & Baidu. To name a few:
- Asset management firm Schroders
- Venture capitalists Balderton Capital and Pentech
- Angel investors including Charles Dunstone, Nigel Wray and Sir Victor Blank
- Leading Hong Kong financial advisory firm Convoy Financial Holdings
- Taiwan's second largest bank Fubon
How to apply:
Email your resume & cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that don’t have a resume will not be considered.