Avios Terms and Conditions
This offer is open to new customers only. New customers are individuals who:
- have not invested with, or used the services of, Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (Nutmeg) before; and
- in Nutmeg’s reasonable opinion, are capable of being accepted as a customer of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law.
This offer will:
- open for acceptance from 00:01 on Monday 22 October 2018; and
- close when it has been accepted by 5,000 new customers, or at 23:59 on Sunday 11 November, whichever occurs first, (the period between 2(a) and (b) is the Offer Period).
This offer cannot be used:
- in conjunction with any other Nutmeg offer, or promotion; or
- to invest in a Nutmeg Lifetime ISA;
- multiple times for an individual new customer.
Accepting the offer
To accept Nutmeg’s offer, and receive up to 100,000 Avios (the Reward) you must do each of the following things:
- sign-up via the link www.nutmeg.com/avios;
- give us your email address, using the field provided; and
- provide a valid British Airways Executive Club membership number; and
fund your new Nutmeg product by:
- in the case of an ISA or General Investment Account, making a minimum initial investment of £500, and giving a commitment to make monthly payments of £100; or making a minimum initial investment of £5,000 per fund
- in the case of a Nutmeg Pension making a minimum initial investment of £5,000.
When and how the Reward will be issued
- Per every £1 invested you will receive 1 Avios.
- Your Avios may take up to 45 days to reach your British Airways Executive Club account from when Nutmeg receives the initial contribution.
If a customer makes a withdrawal within 18 months of opening their account, Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw the following amounts from the closing funds:
|Initial invested amount
|Up to £5,000 and over
|Up to £10,000 and over
|Up to £15,000 and over
|Up to £20,000 and over
|Up to £25,000 and over
|Up to £30,000 and over
|Up to £35,000 and over
|Up to £40,000 and over
|Up to £45,000 and over
|Up to £50,000 and over
|Up to £55,000 and over
|Up to £60,000 and over
|Up to £65,000 and over
|Up to £70,000 and over
|Up to £75,000 and over
|Up to £80,000 and over
|Up to £85,000 and over
|Up to £90,000 and over
|Up to £95,000 and over
|Up to £100,000 and over
Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and the additional terms applicable to this offer
- Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violationofits rules.
- Terms and Conditions apply to Avios redemptions. Reward flights bookings are subject to availability which may be limited or not available on some routes at certain times especially during peak travel periods. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply to Reward Flights. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions. For full details see www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/about-the-club
- Nutmeg is the sole arbiter of these rules, excluding the redemption of Avios rewards which are liable to Avios T & Cs.
- This offer, the ISA, GIA and Nutmeg Pension, and transfers and withdrawals, are subject to, and governed by, Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the general law. If there is a conflict between (a) the terms of this offer; and (b) Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the general law, the latter will prevail.
- Nutmeg charges management and other fees. The details are available here.
- This offer is subject to change, and Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw this offer after 5,000 customers have signed-up, or due to unexpected operational constraints.
Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, whose address is 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN, www.fca.org.uk. Our firm registration number is 552016. Nutmeg is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. There is more information about this in our Standard Terms and Conditions.