This offer is open to new customers who are employees, or spouses of employees of Marketing VF Limited ("MVF").
1. New customers are individuals who:
a. have not invested with, or used the services of, Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited ("Nutmeg") before; and
b. in Nutmeg’s reasonable opinion, are capable of being accepted as a customer of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law.
2. This offer cannot be used:
a. in conjunction with any other Nutmeg offer or promotion; or
b. to invest into a 100%-cash pot.
3. In order to validate this offer, and benefit from the promotional rate of 0.3% per annum portfolio management fee ("Promotional Fee Rate"), you must do each of the following:
a. Sign-up via the offer’s landing page; and
b. Fund your new Nutmeg product by:
i. in the case of an ISA or General Investment Account, making a minimum initial investment of £500, and giving a commitment to
make monthly payments of £100; or making a minimum initial investment of £5,000 per fund; or
ii. in the case of Nutmeg Pension making a minimum initial investment of £500; or
iii. in the case of a Nutmeg Lifetime ISA or Junior ISA making a minimum investment of £100.
4. The Promotional Fee Rate will be applied within one (1) month of the funds in the new Nutmeg customer’s account first being traded ("First Traded Date").
5. Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of its rules.
6. This offer, the ISA, GIA, LISA, JISA and Nutmeg Pension, and transfers and withdrawals, are subject to, and governed by, Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the general law. If there is a conflict between (a) the terms of this offer; and (b) Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions the latter will prevail.
7. Nutmeg charges management and other fees. The details are available here.
8. Nutmeg reserves the right to change, terminate or withdraw this offer without prior notice due to unexpected operational constraints.
Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, whose address is 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN,www.fca.org.uk. Our firm registration number is 552016. Nutmeg is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. There is more information about this in our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Our team of specialists can help answer any questions you may have.