You can still read the full terms and conditions below.
Click to read the full terms and conditions below
1. This offer will:
a. open for acceptance from the Thursday 17th March at 10:00am; and
b. close on the 30th April 2022 at 23:59.
The period between 1(a) and 1(b) is the “Offer Period”.
2. This offer is open to eligible clients. “Eligible Clients” are individuals who:
a. have not invested with, or used the services of, Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (“Nutmeg”) before; and
b. are capable of being accepted as a client of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law; and
c. are UK resident and not a U.S national; and
d. open and fund their new Nutmeg product before the end of the Offer Period; and
e. are existing Chase customers.
3. This offer cannot be used:
a. in conjunction with any other Nutmeg offer or promotion; or
b. to invest into a 100%-cash pot.
Validating the offer
4. In order to validate this offer, and benefit from the 0% portfolio management fee (“Promotional Fee Rate”) for 12 months, you must do each of the following:
a. Sign-up via the link www.nutmeg.com/promo/chase; and
b. Fund your new Nutmeg product:
i) in the case of a Nutmeg ISA or General Investment Account, by making a minimum initial investment of £500 within the Offer Period;
ii) in the case of a Nutmeg Pension by making a minimum investment of £500 within the Offer Period;
iii) in the case of a Nutmeg Lifetime ISA or Junior ISA making a minimum investment of £100 within the Offer Period.
When and how the offer will be applied
5. The Promotional Fee Rate will be applied within thirty (30) days of the funds in the new Nutmeg client's account first being traded (“First Traded Date”).
6. After a period of twelve (12) months the standard Nutmeg management fees will be applied. Details available here.
7. These terms add to Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions. If there's a conflict between any term in Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and one here, then the terms here will apply.
8. Chase is a trading name of J.P. Morgan Europe Limited. Nutmeg is an affiliate company of J.P. Morgan Europe Limited.
9. Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of these terms or Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
10. The Nutmeg ISA, Lifetime ISA, General Investment Account and Pension, and transfers and withdrawals, are subject to, and governed by, Nutmeg's Standard Terms and Conditions.
11. Your Nutmeg account is subject to other charges such as fund costs and market spread. The details of these are available here.
12. Nutmeg reserves the right to change, terminate or withdraw the Promotional Fee Rate and these terms by giving you 30 days’ notice in line with Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Condition.
Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority’s address is 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN, www.fca.org.uk. Nutmeg’s firm registration number is 552016. Nutmeg is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. There is more information about this in Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions.