Click to read the full terms and conditions below
Terms and Conditions for Social media giveaways/competitions
1. By entering this giveaway/competition you are deemed to have accepted these prize draw terms and conditions.
Eligibility and how to enter:
2. The Promoter is: Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (company no. 0753666) whose registered office is at 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5JP (“Nutmeg”).
3. The giveaway/competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, except employees of Nutmeg and their close relatives.
4. Nutmeg’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the giveaway/competition will be entered into.
5. By entering this giveaway/competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Prizes will be stated within each giveaway/competition.
7. The competition entry window will run from 00:01 on 1st February 2022 until 23:59 on 28th February 2022. After this closing date no further entries to the giveaway/competition will be permitted.
8. In order to qualify for entry into the giveaway/competition the following criteria must all be satisfied:
a. you must be an existing invested Nutmeg client. Existing invested Nutmeg clients are individuals that have cleared funds in their account meeting Nutmeg’s minimum investment requirements of:
i. £500 for Pension, Stocks and Shares ISA and General Investment Account; and
ii. £100 for Lifetime ISA and Junior ISA.
iii. This is in conjunction with Nutmeg’s minimum investment requirements as stated in Section 1.1 of the Standard Terms and Conditions.
b. successfully refer a friend to Nutmeg. The friend you refer must meet the following requirements:
i. be referred via the official Mention Me referral system; and
ii. be a new customer of Nutmeg. New customers are individuals who:
(a). have not invested with, or used the services of Nutmeg before; and
(b). in Nutmeg’s reasonable opinion, are capable of being accepted as a customer of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law; and
(c). will be opening and funding a Nutmeg Stocks and Shares ISA, General Investment Account, Pension, Lifetime ISA or Junior ISA.
iii. make a minimum initial investment of £500 into their new Nutmeg Stocks and Share ISA, Lifetime ISA, Junior ISA, General investment Account or Pension.
9. Each Successfully Referred Friend will be classed as one (1) entry. You are limited to a total of 20 entries.
10. Nutmeg accepts no responsibility for any invalid entries, no matter the reason.
11. There is one (1) Prize to be won.
12. The Prize is in addition to the regularly awarded Refer Rewards.
13. The Prize is: £1000 to the person who successfully refers a friend, and £1000 for the Successfully Referred Friend.
14. The winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the laws of chance by an independent third party on Wednesday 13th April.
15. There is no alternative for the stated Prize.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Nutmeg reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value to the offered giveaway/competition Prize without giving notice.
17. Nutmeg reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway/competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Nutmeg’s control. Any changes to the giveaway/competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Nutmeg through social media and/or on our website (nutmeg.com).
18. Prizes are non-transferable.
Notifying the winner
19. The winners will be notified via the email associated with their Nutmeg Account within 5 working days from the date of selection. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The winners’ names may be published on our news and social media pages.
21. The winners are required to provide their full name, full contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) or other method of contact (if applicable).
22. Please note, we are required to provide details proving a valid award has taken place to anyone requesting such information. We will comply with this requirement by disclosing the winner’s surname and county upon request. Should you wish to object to these details being shared, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the avoidance of doubt, regardless of your objection and in the event we are asked for it, we will still be required to share the winner’s surname and county with the Advertising Standards Authority.
23. Nutmeg is not responsible for inaccurate Prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this giveaway/competition.
24. Nutmeg accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the giveaway/competition or accepting the Prize.
Receipt of the Prize
25. The winners (referrer and referred friend) will each receive a Prize sum of £1,000. We will provide the Prize via electronic transfer to the bank account associated with each individuals Nutmeg account within 30 days of successfully contacting the winners, subject to the winners’ confirmation that the payment details and information we hold is correct.
26. Nutmeg reserves the right to void the prize draw entry at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of its rules.
27. Nutmeg reserves the right to change, terminate or withdraw this prize draw without prior notice due to unexpected operational constraints.
29. Nutmeg shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
30. Nutmeg’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway/competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The giveaway/competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
32. This prize draw should not form the basis of any decision to invest. If you are unsure if investing is the right choice for you, please seek financial advice.
33. This prize draw, the Nutmeg refer a friend scheme, transfers and withdrawals, are subject to, and governed by, both Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and Nutmeg’s refer a friend Terms and Conditions which are to be read in conjunction with each other for the purposes of this prize draw.
34. Nutmeg’s Refer and Friend program and the official Mention Me referral system terms and conditions can be found here.
35. Nutmeg charges management and other fees. The details are available here.