The Nutmeg ‘D’ portfolio comprises of investments individually selected to comply with Deloitte’s Independence rules
To invest in a Deloitte-compliant portfolio, please enter your Deloitte email address below.
For further information about our Deloitte portfolios please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions apply
With investment, your capital is at risk.
When directed to the application process, select "Fully managed" portfolios and when entering your personal details use the same Deloitte email address to complete the application.
* Deloitte and its affiliates are subject to rules and regulations relating to Audit Independence governed by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, Financial Reporting Council, International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants and Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (“Independence Rules”). Deloitte and its affiliates have established policies and procedures in order to assist Deloitte personnel in complying with the Independence Rules (“Independence Rules and Policies”), which restrict certain of such Deloitte personnel; and their immediate family members from holding securities of certain attest clients of Deloitte, its affiliates, and related entities.
With investment, your capital is at risk. The Nutmeg D portfolio investments conform with Deloitte restrictions and will therefore have some different investments compared to our normal Fully Managed portfolios. The performance and investment fund costs & charges may vary as a result. Model portfolios shown during on-boarding will not demonstrate the underlying assets in an appropriate independent portfolio. These portfolios simply illustrate the likely asset allocations for your risk tolerance.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your money and assets are held separately with Barclays and State Street
We asked for your feedback and you rated us 'Excellent' on TrustPilot
We were the first and we’re now the largest digital wealth manager in the UK with over 130k customers. We don’t hide behind complex pricing structures or financial jargon. We don’t keep you in the dark when it comes to your investments or how they’re performing. Instead, we give you complete transparency – and want you to feel empowered.
Our in-house investment team have built a range of intelligent portfolios and can adjust them to your risk appetite and style. Like the idea of investing with a socially responsible focus? You can do just that with Nutmeg.
It's easy to open an account or transfer investments to Nutmeg. Log in from any device and start with as little as £100 or £500 depending on the product. We charge no exit fees, speak plain English, and give you the flexibility to change your investment style altogether.
At Nutmeg, we’ll keep you up to date on what exactly you’re invested in and how your investments are performing. But that’s not all. Our customer support will be on-hand to answer any questions you have.
Click to read the full terms and conditions below
1. These portfolios are applicable to new customers opening a Stocks and Shares ISA, a Junior ISA, a General Investment Account, a Lifetime ISA, a Pension and a 100%-cash pot.
2. These portfolios are open to new customers only. New customers are individuals who:
a. have not invested with, or used the services of, Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (Nutmeg) before; and
b. in Nutmeg’s reasonable opinion, are capable of being accepted as a customer of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law.
3. These portfolios cannot be used:
a. to invest in Nutmeg’s Fixed Allocation portfolios;
b. to invest in Nutmeg’s Socially Responsible Investing portfolios.
c. to invest in Nutmeg’s Smart Alpha portfolios.
4. In order to invest in a Deloitte-compliant Nutmeg portfolio or 'D-Portfolio' and for your account to be set up correctly you must ensure to select Fully Managed as your investment style during the sign-up process.
5. By accessing Nutmeg’s services through this webpage, you will be investing your money in a Nutmeg D-portfolio, comprising investments which have been individually selected to comply with Deloitte’s independence requirements. You will be able to select your own risk appetite for those investments.
6. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you authorise Nutmeg to share with Deloitte information about your investments in the D-Portfolio to allow the required monitoring as prescribed by Deloitte Independence Rules and Policies.
7. In accordance with the Independence Rules and Policies, when you first invest in a Nutmeg D-portfolio, you will be expected to declare such investments as prescribed by the relevant Deloitte procedures.
8. The Nutmeg D-portfolio investments conform with Deloitte Independence Rules and Policies and will therefore have some different investments compared to our normal Fully Managed portfolios. The performance and investment fund costs & charges may vary as a result.
9. The Nutmeg D-portfolio investments will be charged a fee of 0.75% up to £100k and 0.35% thereafter, incl. VAT per annum.
10. Under the Terms of this offer, Nutmeg will build and manage the D-portfolios for Deloitte personnel, while they remain employed by the firm.
11. In order to invest in the D-portfolio, you will have to satisfy the following requirements:
a. Follow the D-portfolio sign up process and described above.
b. If the customer wishes to open a Nutmeg Stocks and Shares ISA/General Investment Account/Pension you will have to fund the product with the standard minimum opening deposit of £500.
c. If the customer wishes to open a Nutmeg Stocks and Shares Lifetime ISA/Junior ISA, he/she will have to fund the product with the standard minimum opening deposit of £100.
12. The Nutmeg Stocks and Shares ISA, Junior ISA, General Investment Account, Lifetime ISA, Pension, transfers and withdrawals are subject to, and governed by Nutmeg Standard Terms & Conditions and the applicable law. Should a conflict arise between these terms and the Standard Terms & Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, whose address is 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN, www.fca.org.uk. Our firm registration number is 552016. Nutmeg is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. There is more information about this in our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Our team of specialists can help answer any questions you may have.