1. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these prize draw terms and conditions.
Eligibility to enter
2. The Promoter is Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (company no. 0753666) whose registered office is at 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5JP (“Nutmeg”).
In order to qualify for entry into the prize draw the following criteria must all be satisfied:
a. you must be an existing Nutmeg client and you must that have cleared funds in your Nutmeg account meeting the minimum investment requirements of:
i. £500 for a Nutmeg ISA or General Investment Account; or
ii. £500 in the case of a Nutmeg Pension; or
iii. £100 in the case of a Nutmeg Lifetime ISA or Junior ISA.
c. you must be a UK resident aged 18 and over and not a U.S. national.
d. you must complete the Life Insurance Research Survey provided by Nutmeg within the Prize Draw Period.
4. This prize draw will:
a. open for acceptance on 14th May 2022
b. close on 29th May 2022 at 11:59pm (the “Prize Draw Period”).
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Employees, officers or directors of Nutmeg and its affiliates or members of any such person’s immediate family or household will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
How to enter
8. Upon completing all questions in full presented in the Life Insurance Research Survey during the Prize Draw Period you will be automatically entered in the prize draw.
9. Failure to complete the actions listed above within the Prize Draw Period will result in your prize draw entry being voided.
10. Entering the prize draw is free.
11. Nutmeg shall not be held responsible for:
a. failures or delays caused by third-party providers; and
b. failed entries due to technical failures outside of Nutmeg’s reasonable control.
12. The prize will be a cash sum of £1,000.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and will be paid directly to the bank account associated with your Nutmeg account.
14. The winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the laws of chance by an independent third party on 30th May 2022
15. Nutmeg will notify the winner within 5 working days from the date of selection via the email associated with their Nutmeg account.
16. Nutmeg will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the second email notifying them of their win within fourteen (14) days, they will lose their right to the prize, and Nutmeg reserves the right to randomly select and notify a new winner.
18. Please note, we are required to provide details proving a valid award has taken place to anyone requesting such information. We will comply with this requirement by disclosing the winner’s surname and county upon request. Should you wish to object to these details being shared, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the avoidance of doubt, regardless of your objection and in the event we are asked for it, we will still be required to share the winner’s surname and county with the Advertising Standards Authority.
Receipt of the prize
19. The winner will receive a prize cash sum of £1,000. We will provide the prize via electronic transfer to the bank account associated with your Nutmeg account within 30 days of successfully contacting the winner, subject to the winner’s confirmation that the payment details and information we hold is correct.
20. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf.
21. Nutmeg does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
22. Nutmeg accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
23. Nutmeg reserves the right to void the prize draw entry at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of its rules.
24. Nutmeg reserves the right to change, terminate or withdraw this prize draw without prior notice due to unexpected operational constraints.
25. Nutmeg reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Nutmeg’s control makes it necessary to do so.
26. Nutmeg reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Nutmeg’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Nutmeg through social media and/or on our website (nutmeg.com).
27. Nutmeg accepts no responsibility for any invalid entries, no matter the reason.
29. Nutmeg shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
30. Nutmeg’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
32. This prize draw should not form the basis of any decision to invest. If you are unsure if investing is the right choice for you, please seek financial advice.
33. These terms and conditions, are subject to and governed by, Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions which are to be read in conjunction with each other for the purposes of this prize draw.
Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited. Nutmeg® is a registered trade mark of Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, no. 552016, registered in England and Wales, no. 07503666, with a registered office at 25 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP. Smart Alpha is a trade mark of Schroders plc and is used under licence.