You can still read the full terms and conditions below
Click to read the full terms and conditions below
1. Transfer an ISA and/or a pension to Nutmeg Saving and Investment Limited (“Nutmeg”) and get up to £2,000 back as an investment boost in accordance with the tiers below:
Total Transferred Value: £5,000+ Investment Boost: £25
Total Transferred Value: £10,000+ Investment Boost: £50
Total Transferred Value: £25,000+ Investment Boost: £150
Total Transferred Value: £30,000+ Investment Boost: £200
Total Transferred Value: £50,000+ Investment Boost: £500
Total Transferred Value: £100,000+ Investment Boost: £1,000
Total Transferred Value: £150,000+ Investment Boost: £1,500
Total Transferred Value: £200,000+ Investment Boost: £2,000
3. This offer is open to new customers who wish to transfer an existing ISA or pension from another provider to Nutmeg. New customers are individuals who:
a. have not invested with, or used the services of, Nutmeg before; and
b. in Nutmeg’s reasonable opinion, are capable of being accepted as a customer of Nutmeg, in accordance with the requirements of Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and all applicable law.
4. This offer will:
a. open for acceptance on the 7th October 2020 at 00:01; and
b. close once the offer has been accepted by 5,000 customers OR on 28th October 2020 at 23:59, whichever occurs first.
5. The period between 4(a) and (b) is the Offer Period.
6. This offer cannot be claimed:
a. in conjunction with any other Nutmeg offer, or promotion; or
b. to transfer an existing ISA or Lifetime ISA into a Nutmeg Lifetime ISA; or
c. to transfer any existing ISA or Junior ISA into a Nutmeg Junior ISA; or
d. to transfer a defined benefit pension scheme into a Nutmeg pension; or
e. to transfer any eligible product into a Nutmeg 100%-cash pot.
Accepting the offer
7. To accept Nutmeg’s offer, and receive the Investment Boost you must do each of the following things during the Offer Period:
a. Sign-up via the dedicated landing page for new customers: https://www.nutmeg.com/promo/newtransferboost
b. Ensure the transfer(s) you wish to initiate meets the minimum threshold of £5,000. If you complete multiple transfers during the Offer Period, the cumulative value of the transfers will count towards the minimum threshold.
8. Failure to complete the actions listed above within the Offer Period will result in the Offer being void.
When and how the Investment Boost will be paid
9. The Investment Boost will be paid to your account within six (6) months of the product transfer request being completed. If the product transfer requires more than six (6) months to be completed, the Investment Boost will be paid to your account upon the transfer completion.
10. You agree not to transfer or withdraw any part of your transferred ISA or pension to another provider (excluding the investment boost) within twenty-four (24) months (“Lock-In Period”) of the transferred funds first being traded (“First Traded Date”).
11. If applicable, you can withdraw from your Nutmeg account, but if your balance falls below the amount transferred in, Nutmeg reserves the right to deduct the investment boost from your account within the twenty-four (24) months (“Lock-In Period”).
12. In every case:
a. If you have a Nutmeg Stocks & Shares ISA with sufficient allowance left containing a single pot with ISA auto-fill setting ON, the Investment Boost will be allocated to your ISA pot and traded during the next investment cycle;
b. If you have a Nutmeg Stocks & Shares ISA with sufficient allowance left containing a single pot with ISA auto-fill setting OFF, the Investment Boost will be allocated to your pot as General Investment Account funds and will be traded during the next investment cycle. Please note that as with all funds in a General Investment Account, these funds will not be ISA wrapped and you may incur Capital Gains Tax as a result.
c. If you have a Nutmeg Stocks & Shares ISA split between multiple pots with sufficient allowance left or a General Investment Account split between multiple pots, the Investment Boost will be allotted to your account in ‘unallocated’ cash and you will be promptly notified. You will then be able to log into your Nutmeg account and choose the pot to which you wish to allocate the Investment Boost;
d. If you have a Nutmeg Stocks & Shares ISA containing a single pot with no allowance left, the Investment Boost will automatically be credited to your pot as General Investment Account funds. Please note that as with all funds in a General Investment Account, these funds will not be ISA wrapped and you may incur Capital Gains Tax as a result;
e. If you only have a Nutmeg Pension, the Investment Boost will be allotted to your account in ‘unallocated’ cash. You will be promptly notified of this allocation and may either withdraw the amount, or alternatively, you may reinvest the Investment Boost by paying it into your Nutmeg Pension to benefit from tax relief.
13. Nutmeg reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of its rules.
Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions, and the additional terms applicable to this offer
14. This offer, the ISA, GIA and Nutmeg pension, and transfers and withdrawals are subject to and governed by, Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the general law. If there is a conflict between (a) the terms of this offer; and (b) Nutmeg’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the general law, the latter will prevail.
15. Nutmeg charges management and other fees. The details are available here.
16. This Offer should not form the basis of any decision to invest
17. Nothing in these terms constitutes tax, legal or investment advice and if you’re unsure please consult a financial advisor.
18. Nutmeg reserves the right to change, terminate or withdraw this offer without prior notice due to unexpected operational constraints.
Our team of specialists can help answer any questions you may have.