Investing with Nutmeg can help you reach your financial goals, but it is a good idea to consider other services as part of your financial planning.
For example, you could help to protect your loved ones with life insurance or lower your monthly mortgage payments by securing the best rate. Below are some products we feel could benefit your financial wellbeing, a little bit about how they can help and links to some providers.
Writing a will lets you choose who benefits from your estate when you die. It’s important if you have children under 18, you’re divorced or separated, or if your partner is not recognised by either a marriage or civil partnership. A will is also a chance to leave personal gifts to loved ones or to charity.
Farewill is an online will writing service. Nutmeg customers who sign up and complete a will using the code nutmeg-20 at checkout are entitled to a £20 John Lewis voucher.
Life insurance offers financial protection to those closest to you if the worst happens. You pay a monthly premium in return for a lump sum in the event of your death. Life insurance is ideal for anyone who has dependents, such as a partner or children, or big financial commitments, such as a mortgage.
Anorak is an online life insurance adviser. Take a free online assessment to get regulated advice on how much cover you need, for how long, then view your best-matched quotes.
If you're buying a home, you'll probably need a mortgage. But it can be hard to know which one to go for, or even where to start. If you already have a mortgage, it might be worth checking you're on the right deal.
Either way, Habito can help. Habito is a free online mortgage broker, which means they'll give you mortgage advice and find you the right mortgage out of 20,000 options.
This page has been written purely for information purposes, and in collaboration with our affiliates. As part of our affiliate agreements, Nutmeg receives a commission payment for every successful product purchase arising out of this page. Nutmeg is not involved in the actual purchase of the product and the information outlined above does not constitute financial, legal or tax advice.
1. £20 voucher when you purchase a single or couples will, via the link provided in the page, before 30 June 2020.
2. Vouchers are only available for new customers via online purchases, not over the phone or webchat.
3. You will receive your voucher seven working days after purchasing your will to the email address provided.
4. Together with your reward email you will receive instructions on how to choose your reward. After receiving the instructions, you will have 60 days to claim your reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
5. Cancelled orders will not be eligible for a reward.
6. Only one reward will be delivered per Farewill product bought.
7. Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
8. Please see John Lewis Partnership terms here:johnlewis.com/customer-services/prices-and-payment/gift-cards#accordions
9. For any questions regarding your will or your reward please call 0203 8050 2686.